Welcome to our website. We are here to help you find the best content and tools that you will need to grow your business.
Every highly successful business in the United States has business credit established.
Many of the largest businesses in the world such as Walmart even used their business credit to get as big as they are. As essential as business credit is for a company to have real success, many entrepreneurs still aren’t sure how to establish their business credit.
This checklist will help you establish business credit that’s linked to your EIN, not your SSN. Much of this credit is
available to you with no personal credit check or guarantee, and can be obtained quickly. Plus, per SBA business credit card limits are typically 10-100 times higher than consumer credit, giving you the ability to grow and scale your company quickly.
While building your business credit use this checklist to insure you get the credit you deserve with no headaches along the way
Building your credibility is essential to getting approved for business credit.
When you insure your business is setup credible per creditor standards, you’ll know you can
get approved for business credit before you even apply.
Here are the essential credibility requirements you must meet to get approved for
most business credit:
1. Business Name: Must use full legal name including DBAs and it must match
the name exactly as listed on the corporation records
2. Business Licenses: You must have proper licensing as required for your
industry and your state
3. Federal EIN: Your Employer Identification Number filing must match your state filing exactly
4. Physical Address: The business needs its own physical address, do not use a home address, P.O. box, or UPS box
5. Separate Business Phone: Your business must have its own phone number that is a real business or VOIP
number not a mobile or home phone
6. 411 Directory: Business phone number must be listed with 411 under the exact business name you are using
on your application
7. Business Fax: You must have a business fax number and use that on the application when applying
8. Business Website: You will need a professional business website that properly reflects your brand
9. Professional Email: You must have a professional business email address not an AOL, or Gmail type email
10. Public Records: There can be no liens, judgments, or lispendens against the business.
We hope that your journey and experience with us is a good one. If you need to contact us, you may do so at:
(888) 813-0265 or email@example.com